Not sure if you are ready to take the ICC Permit Technician Certification Exam? Then this seminar is for you!
Becoming an ICC certified Permit Technician is a significant personal and professional accomplishment. This certification is invaluable to you as well as to your department.
We are offering a 6 hour exam preparation seminar for those who are interested in taking the International Code Council Permit Technician Certification Exam. The seminar provides detailed information on the exam content and exam taking tips. It also includes a practice exam with an answer key so that all participants can test themselves after the seminar to see what they have learned.
Required Reference Materials that all participants must bring to the seminar are:
• 2015 International Building Code
• 2015 International Zoning Code
• 2002 Legal Aspects of Code Administration
• Basic Code Enforcement (2008 or Newer)
Optional (but highly recommended) additional items:
• Notebook or notepad for note taking
• Index tabs (to tab pages in reference materials)
Did you know that the ICC Permit Technician Certification Exam
• Includes 60 multiple-choice questions
• The exam fee is $199
• It is an open book test with a 2-hour time limit
Content Area % of Total References:
• General Administration 39%
• Legal Aspects 22%
• Plans and Documents 25%
• Zoning and Site Development 14%