This advanced course is designed to familiarize code officials, design professionals, and contractors with an overview of the location and installation requirements for smoke alarms contained in the Florida Building Code, Residential Volume and the 2016 Edition of NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code.
- Course Title: Advanced Training: Smoke Alarms Under The FBC, Residential & NFPA 72.
- Course Length: 1.0 Hour
- Code Edition: 7th Edition, (2020) Florida Building Code, Residential
- Course Approvals:
- Building Code Administrators & Inspectors Board (BCAIB): CILB Reciprocity – (Gen.)
- Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB): 0613572 – (Adv.)
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE): 0009143 (AOP)
- Home Inspectors (HI) 0001623 (Gen.)
- Florida State Fire College: FCDICE: RN14713 1.0 Contact hr.
- International Code Council (ICC): 31966 – .1 Building