This course is designed to provide participants with an overview of the requirements contained in Florida State Statute 713, Part I, Construction Liens and discusses the rights and responsibilities of lienors and property owners.
- Course Title: An Overview of F.S. 713, Part I, Construction Liens.
- Course Length: 1.0 Hour
- Reference: 2021/2022 Florida State Statute 713, Part 1
- Course Approvals:
- Building Code Administrators & Inspectors Board (BCAIB): CILB Reciprocity – (Gen.)
- Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB): 0613575 – (Business Practice)
- Electrical Contractors Licensing Board (ECLB): 0802640 – (Business Practice)
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE): N/A
- Home Inspectors (HI) N/A
- Florida State Fire College: FCDICE: N/A
- International Code Council (ICC): 31915 – .1 Administration