Meet John Farinelli
As Co-founder and Vice President of JC Code & Construction Consultants, Inc., John has used his experience in the construction industry as a Journeyman Ironworker along with his vast knowledge of building code administration to make JC Code a leader in continuing education. He is responsible for all training program development and course instruction. As an educator, John has taught classes for electrical apprenticeship, building code and fire code continuing education, professional license exam preparation, and across the globe for the International Code Council.
John is licensed/certified in the following areas:
- Certified Floodplain Manager (ASPFM)
- F.S. 468 Licensed building code administrator, plans examiner and inspector in all disciplines
- F.S. 468 Home Inspector
- F.S. 633 Licensed Fire Inspector I
- F.S. 633 Fire & Life Safety Educator
- F.S. 489 Registered Building Contractor
- LEED AP
John is also an ICC Master Code Professional. These licenses and certifications have been proven invaluable when providing code consulting services and municipal support services to numerous governmental offices, developers, contractors, homeowners, architects, and engineers.